Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView server licence has been renewed till June 2017.Now issue is i am unable to open QlikView applications

QlikView server licence has been renewed till June 2017.Now issue is i am unable to open QlikView applications.

9 Replies
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I think you have to lease license from server as the desktop is in personal edition.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, connect to server to get one license, you can achieve this openning the document on server.

Regards!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Reply me

1) Where are you trying to open this qvw

2) What is the issue you are getting?

3) If you don't have license of local client you need to contact contactor / employer

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
millan123
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Are using this from Desktop version? Then  please take lease from the server using Open in Server option then give the user name and password.

Please mark correct answer as helpful

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Did you leased license from the Qlikview Server?  If yes then lease again so that you will get the license again.  If you change your windows password then you have to lease it again.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

We have qlikview server license has been renewed till June 2017.

and previously all qlik applications are able to open through Qlik Desktop.

Yesterday onwards we are unable to open Qlik Application and it is showing as QlikView x64 Personal Edition.

Please find the below error message.

error.JPG

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Cross check your license again, you can also check online.  Not sure, it is only for you or everyone has the issue?

Regards,

Jagan.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

If you have Access to QMC, have a look if Your named cals is still there. When open, do not just click on the document in folder, you have to "open in server"

millan123
Creator II
Creator II

Hello,

Please confirm, all the users have same problem?