Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glacoste
Creator
Creator

QlikView support OLEDB package with procedures?

Dear developers!,

I have a QlikView Document with ODBC connections to Oracle 10g, I want migrate to OLEDB connection, but I try read Store Procedures from a package and fail, ¿Is possible call to procedures inside packages from QlikView?

This is my actual call:

ODBC CONNECT TO [MyExampleDB;DBQ=MyExampleDB] (XUserId is UCIbPasddWZN, XPassword is SFSDryrty);

MYTABLE:

LOAD

FIELD_A

,FIELD_B;

SQL {CALL ENTERPRISE.PKG_FUNTIONS_QLIKVIEW.PR_QV_PRODUCTS()};

I try:

SQL call [PKG_FUNTIONS_QLIKVIEW.PR_QV_PRODUCTS]; 

The error is :

ErrorSource: OraOLEDB, ErrorMsg: ORA-00936: missing expression

SQL call [PKG_FUNTIONS_QLIKVIEW.PR_QV_PRODUCTS]

Thanks in advanced

3 Replies
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

To call stored procedure please check the below thread.

Executing a stored procedure

glacoste
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the reply Bindu, But the replys in the link No work (my procedure return a cursor).

Only if have a valid script for call to oracle stored procedure using cursor please send the example. Please note that I have already read all the links related to the problem in QlikView Community, I want a valid example in use with Oracle OLEDB calling a stored procedure (cursor return).

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Because, A required part of a clause or expression has been omitted. For example, a SELECT statement may have been entered without a list of columns or expressions or with an incomplete expression. This message is also issued in cases where a reserved word is misused, as in SELECT TABLE.

Action: Check the statement syntax and specify the missing component.

Or else post that Procedure? Because, ORA-00936 error indicates the Missing something

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful