Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mskarzynski
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlikvew Expressions

Hi All,

I'm trying to get correct % results, but I have no idea how to change my script in expressions to get this working. 

Basically, I want to create a chart where I will have 2 additional dimensions.

First will be A (combined A1+A2) and B (B1+B2), and I want to show frequencies in % where my base for calculation is number of unique people who answered for at least one of A1 or A2.

So something like on screen below:

1QV.png

So far I have expression like this (where Typ_QP14 is dimension A and B) and Values are "1's" and "2's"

And right now the base is not 7, which is total unique number of people who answered this question but it is 8, which is sum of all mentions.

4QV.png

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

This one is likely going to require a sample app in order for folks to look at both the data model and the chart expressions etc.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.