Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlikhelp
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikview 12 Totals in a separate Table

Team

I do have a requirement to populate the totals in the straight table in a separate summary table , could someone help me regards to that . I have attached the example file for reference

If i take my example the totals (yellow color) in first table need to be populated in  the second table, both are straight tables

TIA

2 Replies
alex00321
Creator II
Creator II

Will this help you?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Please be sure to close out your thread if Alex's QVW example file got you what you needed by using the Accept as Solution button on his post...  This gives them credit for the assistance and lets other Members know that it worked, so please be sure to circle back and take care of things for us.  If you have further questions, please leave an update post.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.