Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradcusick
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview Access Point

Hello,

A chart in the Access Point is displaying differently than the same chart in the desktop application. Screenshot below.  The set expression filters for certain 'demand zones' (map grids) and displays correctly in the Desktop application but incorrectly in the access point. Any ideas?

Demand Zones.JPG

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Could you please check, If there are any triggers? Few of the triggers won't work as expected.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
bradcusick
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

There are no triggers

bradcusick
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Here is the expression:

=count
({<grid={'15','16','30','31','32','45','46','47','64','65','66','86','87','88','89','110','111','112','113','134','135','136','137','138','139','157','158'}
,[Is OPFD Unit?]={'Yes'},
[division]={'Overland Park Fire Department'},
[City]={'Overland Park','Merriam'},
[Unit]={'*'}-{'ATV43', 'INV45','INV42','CAR47','CH44','COM40','HMT44','HM41','INV46','INV43', 'INV48','INV47','INV49','CH41','CAR49','INV44', 'MD1020','CH48'},[Call Type]={'Fire','EMS'}
>} distinct [Incident Number])

It works and displays properly in the desktop application and when in 'web view' in the desktop application but it does not display properly in the access point.  All of the grids are displayed rather than the limited set defined in the expression.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Your Desktop client version is the same as the QlikView Server version?  Just wanted to be sure you did not have a delta there, as if so, that may be at least part of the issue in that case.   I cannot think of why the QVS would treat things differently in this case other than a bug of some sort.  You may want to open a support case and attach the app for us, so we can test it as well to see if we can replicate the problem or not.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.