Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlikview Aggr Function max

Hi Team

Need Help in getting a result.

PFA image.

I have a requirement where I need to display net price. I have written below expression s:

= Max(Aggr(Sum(If( [Net Sales] > 0 AND [Net Volume] > 0, [Net Sales] /[Net Volume] )), Region, Destination))

for considering +values .

= Max(Aggr(Sum(If( [Net Sales] < 0 AND [Net Volume] < 0, [Net Sales] /[Net Volume] )), Region, Destination))

for considering - values.

I want only one expression for both the cases.

Please suggest

Thanks In Advance

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Max(Aggr(Sum({<[Net Sales] = {"=[Net Sales] >0 and [Net Sales] < 0"}, [Net Volume] = {"=[Net Volume] >0 and [Net Volume] < 0"}>} ([Net Sales] /[Net Volume])), Region, Destination))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This expression is not working for me.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is this not giving correct output for you?

= Max(Aggr(Sum(If( [Net Sales] > 0 AND [Net Volume] > 0, [Net Sales] /[Net Volume] )), Region, Destination)) + Max(Aggr(Sum(If( [Net Sales] < 0 AND [Net Volume] < 0, [Net Sales] /[Net Volume] )), Region, Destination))

Or, Simply checking whether it is possible. May be try a luck

= Max(Aggr(Sum(If( ([Net Sales] > 0 AND [Net Volume] > 0) and ([Net Sales] < 0 AND [Net Volume] < 0), [Net Sales] /[Net Volume] )), Region, Destination))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Both expressions are not Working. Giving 0 as a result.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Last luck from my end.

Max(Aggr(Sum({<[Net Sales] = {"=[Net Sales] = ([Net Sales] >0 and [Net Sales] < 0)"}, [Net Volume] = {"=[Net Volume] = ([Net Volume] >0 and [Net Volume] < 0)"}>} ([Net Sales] /[Net Volume])), Region, Destination))

If none of them not working, I would expect application to investigate

Anil_Babu_Samineni

And in my last-last reply i believe 1st expression should work. Can you check in separate text box and paste image to each together. Will test accordingly

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have written below expression:

=Max(Aggr(Sum({<[Net Sales] = {"=[Net Sales] >0 or [Net Sales] < 0"},

[Net Volume] = {"=[Net Volume] >0 or [Net Volume] < 0"}>} ([Net Sales] /[Net Volume])), Region,Destination))

Suppose I have selected 5 rows. Then it is giving me the result of last selected row record .

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Max() always returns last row i believe.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

PFA excel and qvw.