Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
R0b
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview Animation

Hi all,

Is there a way to get the animation working in Qlikview WITHOUT using the plug in?

It is not realistic to ask all of our end-users to install a plug in to get the animation to work. 

Hoping someone has been able to achieve animation without needing to use the IE/Chrome extension/plug in.

Thanks

Rob 

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Only thing I can offer is the Ideas link below where you can check to see if someone has already submitted this and if not, you can put in the request there, but I am unaware of anything available outside of what you have mentioned.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideas/idb-p/qlik-ideas

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
eddie_wagt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Maybe this could work in AJAX/Web. I did not test it in the webbrowser. Hopefully it works. Good luck.

Animate using variableAnimate using variable