Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orital81
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlikview Desktop 12.40.20000.0 - Tables and Charts visual issue

Hello,

I updated QlikView Desktop to Apr-2019 Version 12.4 SR1

Since then we are facing visual issues with charts and tables rendering.

In some cases columns dissapear when selecting a filter and after that the app is freezing.

Any workarrounds?

Some Details on the OS:

Virtual Server running on Windows Server 2016

64GB RAM

3.2 GHz

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Ori, are you certain you are on SR1?  The full build for SR1 is 12.40.20100, you listed 12.040.20000, which is the Initial Release...  Double-check that, if you do not have SR1, do try that just to be sure.  We would need a sample app of some sort that you are experiencing the issue with in order to test things to see if we can replicate the issue or not.  The server specs seems to be fine, but if you have other stuff running on that box etc., you might have a resource problem contributing to things.  The only other thing that comes to mind would be the Graphics Driver running on the server maybe not having enough memory allocated to it....  Sorry I do not have anything better for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.