Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Document Won't Save

Hi

I'm new to Qlikview and I come across a problem while trying to save my document, I've created a -prj directroy to hold my objects which has been working fine so far up until now, unfortunatley when I attempt to save the document now Qlikview appears to create a MFCxxxx.tmp file and no longer updates the -prj directory, it seems the save is not complete, if I attempt to close Qlikview it asks me if I want to save the document, when I click yes it does nothing.

Any help with this would be great

Pete

5 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Verify if qlikview user has authorization to write in the directory you are trying to save

Not applicable
Author

Hi Alessandro

It should have access, Qlikview has been saving to the directory this last week or so without any issues, but I see you point, perhaps it's not Qlickview itself but some access that has been change, I'll have a chat with out system guys.

Thanks a Lot

Pete

Not applicable
Author

FYI, I found the problem, If you are copying some objects from another document and one of them happen to be a container then if the other objects that are within the conatiner are not copied before you save Qlikview appears to have a probelm with finishing the save, i.e. it doesn't update the -prj directory

flanfranco
Partner - Contributor III

Thanks!!

flanfranco

The problem and my solution...
Solucion_problema_checkIn_Aplicacion_Mercado_Externo.png