Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Enterprise Edition need

Hi,

We are working on a POC which requires the integration of qlikview with a web portal using SSO.

I will be required the set the security to DMS mode in QMC.

We are using a special_edition version(trial pack) of qlikview server which has an expiry of 30 days.

My question is Can we test the qlikview integration with web portal using this edition of server.

I have read in some docs that ,Qlikview enterprise edition only supports 3rd party security integration.

Kidnly advise if we need to use the enterprise edition to achieve my requirement.

My server LEF says:

NAMED_CAL_BY_MACHINE_ID;NO;;

NUMBER_OF_SESSIONCALS;10;;

PRODUCTLEVEL;10;;2012-10-01

SPECIAL_EDITION;EVALUATION;;

TIMELIMIT;VALUE;;2013-03-25

Please help!

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The EVAL license given by qliktech is for this purpose only like POC , Go on use it

what problem you are facing?

Not applicable
Author

The Problem is though we have installed the server, in QMC we find some tabs missing.for eg:
I am not able to view the authentication,Accesspoint.AJAX,Web tabs under system-->webserver-->mywebserver.

I just get 3 tabs when i select my webserver under system tab.

I get Summary,Login and general  tabs.

i was just wondering are the missing tabs because of the use of an evaluation pack?

Not applicable
Author

The Problem is though we have installed the server, in QMC we find some tabs missing.for eg:
I am not able to view the authentication,Accesspoint.AJAX,Web tabs under system-->webserver-->mywebserver.

i was just wondering are the missing tabs because of the use of an evaluation pack?

Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

have you applied the EVAL licence key in Licence tab?

Regards,

anant

Not applicable
Author

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

may be.

1. first check all services are in green in Status tab , if yes then try to open access point

and just check whether you can see thumbnail.

for more information directly contact Qlik tech representative to know

the limitation of licence

Regards,

anant

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Anant.I will follow your suggestions  and see if thathelps me out.