Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
er_mohit
Master II
Master II

Qlikview File Doesn't Open

Hiiii Friends

i got an error when i open the application on my server side i have attached a snap shot for the error which comes

i don't know why it gives this type of error

yesterday it works correctly but now it doesn't open any application regards .qvw it gives error although doesn't create a new application

any help will be appreciated

here is the image

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Check the location is correct and if it doesn't open a New application too, then you try to re install

View solution in original post

6 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

What is the error you get while trying to create a new application?

Not applicable

Check the location is correct and if it doesn't open a New application too, then you try to re install

er_mohit
Master II
Master II
Author

when i try to create new application it takes 2minutes and then nothing is haapen i check in task manager also but i didn't see any thing

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Have you tried restarting the system? If even that does not work, I am afraid that you might have to re-install QV client.

er_mohit
Master II
Master II
Author

thanks alot i re install it and works like a charm i m afraid why it happens what's the reason behind it could you tell me something????

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hello Mohit,

It is very tough to finger a specific reason. QV being in-memory tool, improper closing sometimes cause issues (you might be aware that is why it is always suggested to work creating versions while developing, because you might loose an application while developing). Similarly, there could be some registry/installation file got corrupted which might cause your issue.