Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Internet Access

Hi,

I am trying to have internet access to Qlikview Applications.

1) Server A is set up with all the QV related services and Qlikview web server and able to access applications and working

2) In server B Now we are trying to set up IIS in DMZ zone and the following settings have been done.

• IIS 7 is installed and working / can be accessed
  • All necessary roles,windows authentication have been installed
  • .NET Framework 4.0.30319 is installed
  • Above Domain account is a member of the group Local Administrators
  • Above Domain account is a member of the group IIS_WPG
  • Performed a custom installation of QlikView Server with Web Server (IIS) and IIS Support and Client Files
  • Above Domain account is used as the application pool identity for the QlikView application pool in IIS
  • Qlikview Settings Service is restarted with the service account which is same as the above domain account.
  • Under Default web site  Disable anonymous access and enable Windows Authentication for the following IIS Applications:
    • QlikView
    • QvAJAXZfc
    • QvClients
    • QvPlugin
  • Selected the “Scripts” application folder and enable Anonymous and Windows Authentication

The issue is not able to access "AccessPoint.aspx" file while hitting the URL "http://<IIS Server name>/QvAjaxZfc/AccessPoint.aspx" within Server B (i.e DMZ Zone) and is throwing the error

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please help in solving the issue and as per my understanding if the above page is accessible we can provide this URL in QMC -> Web server to enable internet access.

Please correct me in case if the steps are wrong.

0 Replies