Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
viveksingh
Creator III
Creator III

Qlikview Logs are missing

Hi All,

I have a dashboard which will run on daily basis. All of a sudden, the dashboard got failed from last two days. In order to find the route cause of failure, there are no logs generated for the two days.  Please let me know your comments/suggestions on this.  

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

You might need to activate the application script log in your qvw file. 

See the support article if you don't know How To Enable QlikView Document Reload Log.

viveksingh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for the reply. 

I already have enabled script log generation with Time stamp. I can see each and every logs. But only last two days logs are not generated.   

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Are you able to  run the apps manually in a desktop client?

Another tip is to check disk, ram and cpu resources on the publisher or server .

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Vivek, Vegar is on the right track, the fact you are getting no script/document log, indicates things are not launching at all, further details on whether this is a Reload Engine, Publisher or Desktop reload would help us help you, but it would seem something is wrong with the task itself if Reload Engine or Publisher as I am assuming other things are running fine?  You may want to try to recreate the task and see if things then work, about the best I have at the moment, need some further details in order to try to provide anything further.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.