Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Qlikview Ops Monitor v9

Hello Experts,

I am looking for some documentation on Qlikview Ops Monitor app. I was given to use this monitoring app to figure out low performing dashboards and list them out. I know this Ops monitor is little obsolete, just wondering if i can get some suggestions or comments or point me to some links where I can get some information about this.

Regards,

V.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

I believe there isn't much documentation. If you need to change/adjust the app you will need to go through the script each step to understand what it does. If you understand it you will be able to change it.

But before you should look if this what you want isn't already available and/or you creates from all these apps your own monitor: Governance Materials.zip + QlikView Governance Dashboard 1.0.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

I believe there isn't much documentation. If you need to change/adjust the app you will need to go through the script each step to understand what it does. If you understand it you will be able to change it.

But before you should look if this what you want isn't already available and/or you creates from all these apps your own monitor: Governance Materials.zip + QlikView Governance Dashboard 1.0.

- Marcus