Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Personal AND statements (Exclusion)

Hi,

I'm new to Qlikview, and I just want to know how and statements and exclusion works.

My current code is trying to exclude all the 3 possible choices from a certain group in order to capture (count) the no-response section to display, but It's not working properly.

I'm trying to fix either the and statement section or the exclusion section of the code, or whatever else may be the problem

=count({<QUOTA_REACHED-={"Unknown"},QUOTA_REACHED -= {"Yes"},QUOTA_REACHED -= {"No"}>}Subject)

Thanks for your help in advance

7 Replies
Colin-Albert

Try this
=count({<QUOTA_REACHED-={"Unknown", "Yes", "No"}>}Subject)

Not applicable
Author

I'm not sure why, but it isn't working, none of the non-respondents show ..

Colin-Albert

If you add a list box on QUOTA_REACHED are there any other values apart from Unknown, Yes, No?

The count expression selects the values that are not Unknown or Yes or No, so unless you have other values , you will see nothing.

Not applicable
Author

There aren't, but that's exactly what I'm trying to display.

Is there a way to display the data that have null / blank entries?

Thanks again.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your help, Just found the Nullcount function!

Not applicable
Author

Could you show us your qvw? If not: where are you displaying this count? where do you want your nulls to be showing?

Not applicable
Author

I'm looking to make a Bar chart of the nulls, yes, no and unknown parameters of the QUOTA_REACHED, either stacked or grouped.  Currently, it's working, but now I'm looking for a way to display the percentages (relative to each indidvidual site's total subject count) on top of each bar, without destroying the scale of the rest of the counted values (which reaches values up to 200)