Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sweety0912
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview Question

Hi,

I have four tabs in that first tab is main tab(Overview of other tabs). If i select any of the filter from left side in first tab other 3 tabs can respond/change based on filter but what i want here is if i select any filter in other tabs except , First (main) tab should not change/Respond. First tab filters can respond to all other tabs not all other tabs filters can respond to first tab. Is it possible? if yes how? Can anyone please respond?

Labels (2)
3 Replies
DavidM
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Alternate states are what you're looking for.

sweety0912
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yeah. I used the alternate states for couple other things. But how this works in my scenario. Can you help me with any sample qvw?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Try the following Design Blog post, might be somewhat helpful, as I think it is along the lines of what you are wanting to do here:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/A-Closer-Look-at-the-Comparative-Analysis/ba-p/147569...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.