Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Server - No CALS

Hi

When I access my Qlikview Server, it shows as 0 CAL's.

Also not able to open any documents on the Accesspoint Web Console. says no cals assigned or the user ( here Admin dont have previleges & cals )

What could be the reason ? How to proceed from there ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sspe
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Have you checked if the license have expired? What does the license screen show in QMC?

You could also try a simple restart of the Qlikview services to see if that makes any difference.

I don't know if the license could have been corrupted in some way so you could also try to re-apply the license.

Regards

Steen

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sspe
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Have you checked if the license have expired? What does the license screen show in QMC?

You could also try a simple restart of the Qlikview services to see if that makes any difference.

I don't know if the license could have been corrupted in some way so you could also try to re-apply the license.

Regards

Steen

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I had this problem a month ago dont know if it is relevant. I had to re-assign all my users as all my assigned CAL's disappeared.

Found this to happen a few times.

We ran analysis and found the server running out of memory and it where due to one job where a line where commented out for testing and it wanted to create so many linked tables the job just toppled the server but funny anough this caused all assigned cals to disappear every time?

Regards

Gerhard

Not applicable
Author

This might be the issue.. let me check.

In case if it is because of the 'License Expiry' , is there any turn around or do I need to wait until the time I get the new one ?

Many thanks Steen.  Let me check once I reach Office..

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Steen.

We got the new license from the Sales team . It Got fixed.