cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlikview Tab Issue

Hi guys,

I have used for loop in a tab and stored the qvd. Similarly, I have used the same code for another condition (where condition). But it doesn't work.

i.e The code in the first tab works fine for me but the code in the 2nd one work not works. Do I need to use any function to make both work.

Regards,

Siva.

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which is not working for you with where condition? Can you share the loop script

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply, Anil.

Attached my sample file. In this QVW file, after the tab "OutputWithoutProperty" all the tabs are not working.

Please help.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Take out your exit script from your OutputWithoutProperty tab. Like here so it is exiting the script after this.

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It's not an issue. I was just checking using "exit script" on how many tabs are working. Atlast I forgot to remove it.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

When you say First one works and 2nd one does not. Can you just run only that 2nd one which is not working in a separate qvw file and let us know what issue or error you having?