Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikmick
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview app crash

Has anyone experienced this problem when trying to add a field to a report in QV 12?  Please see attached image for details.  It seems like a memory overrun.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Jean,

It was with this I did not come across. But it seems to me that everything is as usual: you need to restart your computer. If it does not help, reinstall QlikView. And then look at it farther.

Regards,

Andrey

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Jean,

It was with this I did not come across. But it seems to me that everything is as usual: you need to restart your computer. If it does not help, reinstall QlikView. And then look at it farther.

Regards,

Andrey

qlikmick
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hey Andrew

Have tried restarting, but that does not resolve.  Will ask an IT person to re-install.  Have only started experiencing this problem going to Ver 12.0.2 from Ver 11.22.  Maybe re-install old version program might help.

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Try the old version of the program. But if you have already worked on the new version and had not this before, I do not think that the version of the program is the cause of this situation. Maybe something has changed in the computer itself?

qlikmick
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Cannot think that this could be the case.  My old laptop is a 2011 model and works 100% with the old version Ver 11.2.  The new laptop is a 2016 one.  Will first try re-installing Ver 12.0.2 and see if this resolves, if not then revert back to previous version.