Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qlikview desktop software problem

Hello,

I am using desktop version. I have license for Qlikview local client. I don't know where I need to update that license. I got one option like help - license update - then I got one pop-up. But, there is no use. I just paste that key getting some error like you need to touch with qlik admin. Is there Any option to update the license.

I really appreciate for your quick response.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Team,

Perfect Response.

I am doing like this

Settings --> Ctrl+Alt+U --> License Tab --> I wrote everything here and then Apply and Then ok

I just restart my QlikView Version --> Now, i got license version ...!

Thanks for you support.

I am having different issue with this reference.

I don't know how to download the server. I am new to SBE Server. I have license as well.

Can you please let me know how to download SBE server. I posted on community. I didn't response well....!

SBE License issue

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

Open QlikView desktop, Got to Setting-> User Preference->License -> change , here put your license information

Pulkit_Thukral
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Anil,

The error that you are getting might be because of LEF file input.

Firstly check for the internet on the machine where you are using desktop version.

Then,  Got to Setting-> User Preference->License -> change ,

Here apply License and control number.

Then next page might come with an option to enter LEF Manually.

Select on that option and press  next .

Now paste LEF file content there.

For getting LEF associated to your license -use the below url :

http://lef1.qliktech.com/manuallef/default.aspx

Post entering this lef you should be able to use licensed Qlikview desktop

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Team,

Perfect Response.

I am doing like this

Settings --> Ctrl+Alt+U --> License Tab --> I wrote everything here and then Apply and Then ok

I just restart my QlikView Version --> Now, i got license version ...!

Thanks for you support.

I am having different issue with this reference.

I don't know how to download the server. I am new to SBE Server. I have license as well.

Can you please let me know how to download SBE server. I posted on community. I didn't response well....!

SBE License issue

Kushal_Chawda

Instead you would have marked the correct  answer who correctly replied or you have marked the helpful answer.