Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlikview has stoped working

Hi All,

I have four application in my model.

1.Extractor.qvw

2.Middle Extractor.qvw

3.Data_Model.qvw

4.App.qvw (using Binary load of Data_Model)

5.QC_App.qvw (using Binary load of Data_Model)

I am running the above all QlikView documents using batch file. while running the batch file, it got stuck in the "App" file command.

but the "App" ran successfully without any error and log file also doesn't have any error and it showing execution completed successfully in the last line,

But the QC_App is not starting after the completion of App command and QlikView shows the below error.

and when I start to "debug the program" it shows the below message.

Please help me to resolve this. it is happened some times only and if I again run the batch file from the app, it is working fine.

Thanks,

Jeeva

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Usually these kind of errors happens if there are any conflicting accesses to the involved files - not just only from the Qlik side because your refreshs happens in parallel else the OS or any security tool or similar might block the access. Further you need to check your system resources for CPU, RAM and storage that there is not some temporary lack of available resources.

- Marcus

jeevays7
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thank you Marcus.

But the error only happened many times in-between App and QC_App only.But it never happened in-between other two documents. is it possible for any issue in QC document?

marcus_sommer

I assume rather a timing-issue between finishing one task and starting the next one within the batch. That the previous batch-statement is finished doesn't mandatory mean that the OS / storage has finished their job else it could be queued if there is further workload and therefore the files are further locked from a process. Maybe a sleep-statement or something similar between your batch-statements might help.

- Marcus