Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview in Android

Hi Friends,

Any One Idea About Qlikview in Android? How To Install In Android Application? How It Will Work?

5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Have a look at these attachments:

Note: You need to use the browser as ajax client to access a qlikview document on the Qlikview Access Point.

Not applicable
Author

Hi tresesco,

I am Ok For Your Reply, What My Question is How We Are Creating Window Based Application  QVW As Like We can Create Application in Android Mobile Application? Is It Possible?

tresesco
MVP
MVP

You can create application in wondows platform that you want to browse/access in adroid mobile. Apart from this android OS does not support development (not sure if you really meant that) of qv app. So in brief, you can ONLY ACCESS qv app via some supported android browsers. And if you are trying to make a qv app to be accessed in adnroid mobile, see my second attachment for some specific design standards to be followed.

Not applicable
Author

Thank You Tresesco ....!

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

i have similar question as Nanda reddy,

I am developing an Android app (host app) where i will be embedding a QV dashboard placed in the server. So i heard that we can embed the Qv API related to Iphone in our host app and can use qvw to open and modify. Similarly can we do it in Android, as Qv API for android has stopped. Please can any one help me on this issue.

Thanks,
Durgesh.G