Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview integeration with exsisting Reporting Portal

Hi,

1. We have a java reporting portal. We would like to integerate Qlikview with the exsisting reporting portal. Is it possible to do the same?

2. We have multiple customers and for each customer we have a qvw file. In the accesspoint is it possible to restrict in such a way the qvw files should get displayed relevant to the customer who has logged in. Like if Customer A is accessing the accesspoint then only qvw files of the customer A should be displayed. How the same can be done.

Regards,xxx

12 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

You can give userwise authorization to application in QEMC->document->User Document

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunil,

Also i would like to know the possibilty of Qlikview Integeration with the exsisting reporting portal.

Regards,XXX

suniljain
Master
Master

what is technical architecture of existing reporting portal ?.

Not applicable
Author

Are you referring how the user access and what technology the reporting portal has been developed??

suniljain
Master
Master

yes,

Because now a day sharepoint is popular to implement reporting portal through qlikview.

Not applicable
Author

We are not using Sharepoint. We have the Java based Reporting Portal.

suniljain
Master
Master

As I Understood.

You want to use qlikview application on your reporting portal . Which is built in J2EE Technology

Am I Right ?

Not applicable
Author

Yes Sunil, but it is core Java .It should work in such a way If the customer is logging in to the reporting portal then he should be able to access only the QVW files which is specific to that customer. We dont want to give the Qlikview Accesspoint to the customer.

suniljain
Master
Master

Dear ,

Pls Clear me following line

"We dont want to give the Qlikview Accesspoint to the customer."