Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview on iOS

Hi,

has anyone tried opening a dashboard on iOS... i have to give my presentation on Iphone and dont know the procedure for it. I just download the Qlikview iOS apps. The only thing that i can see are 'Online Documents'......There is not any other section at all...

Any guidance as how to show my qlikview dashboard on a mobile device specially on iOS?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi Yousuf,

The default configuration within the iOS app (when you download it) point to Qlik's mobile demo server (mobile.qlik.com) and under the "online documents" section, you see dashboards that are available by default to all users of the app.

You can either open one of these prepackaged dashboards for your demo, by simply tapping on them, or go to the settings of the app and configure your own access point (assuming you have a full QlikView server installation, which is required for serving your dashboards to the mobile device).

In order to configure your own access point, just touch the menu button (3 horizontal lines) to the top left and add a new access point in the app.

Regards,

Vinay

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi Yousuf,

The default configuration within the iOS app (when you download it) point to Qlik's mobile demo server (mobile.qlik.com) and under the "online documents" section, you see dashboards that are available by default to all users of the app.

You can either open one of these prepackaged dashboards for your demo, by simply tapping on them, or go to the settings of the app and configure your own access point (assuming you have a full QlikView server installation, which is required for serving your dashboards to the mobile device).

In order to configure your own access point, just touch the menu button (3 horizontal lines) to the top left and add a new access point in the app.

Regards,

Vinay

Not applicable
Author

thanks vinay. i just tested it on Ipad and it looks gr8..it auto-adjusts the screen resolution. Works like a charm.

Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Glad you like it

/Vinay