Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview publisher can distribute the files and place into two QlikView servers.here I am considering the cluster environment.

Hi All -

Qlikview publisher can distribute  the files and place into  two QlikView servers.here I am considering the cluster environment.

Regards,

Lakshman

5 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Hi,

I am not sure what your question or problem is you need help with. Could you please clarify so we know how we can help you?

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Onno van Knotsenburg

we are planning to setup a cluster environment where we will have 1 Qlikview publisher and 2 Qlikview servers.

is it possible to publish the files in both the servers. if yes could you please let me know the configuration changes we need to make inorder to work.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

That is perfectly possible .

I don't have a publisher installation available, so I can't lookup the exact names and actions to do, but I am sure many on this community can help you.

May you live in interesting times!
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

In QMC, you will configure your QVS cluster and give it a name.

The Publisher can then be instructed to either publish a document to QVS1, QVS2 or the cluster.

See the Task->Distribute->Distribute to QlikView Server->Server list box.

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Hi Onno van Knotsenburg/Peter Cammaert

thanks for your inputs.

i got the information to stepup cluster QlikView publisher with 2 QlikView servers

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/12.0/Subsystems/Server/Content/QlikView%20Server/QVSRM_Clusterin...