Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QlikviewLearner
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview questions

Hi All,

Could you please help me with attached questions.

6 Replies
Flannery
Contributor
Contributor

I'm freelancing a little until the end of my education. I found a company that would hire me for a few days per month. Here is what will expect me:

They have a few different systems. All backed by some kind of RDMS. And there is a QlikView installation. Nothing more. QlikView is not configured to do anything, it's just installed on a dedicated server.

Tney need a few reports, by aggregating data from different sources. They also want something like a daily export of the data.

I have no QlikView experience, but would like to tackle the job. Are there any resources online to educate myself?

annacastan
Contributor II
Contributor II

@Flannery 

Yes, of course. Below you can find the link:

https://qlikid.qlik.com/signin

++ there is a free subscription using QlikView desktop for 30 days! Good luck 😉 

QlikviewLearner
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Will someone please be able to answer these questions as I need these answers urgently?

QlikviewLearner
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I wanted answers to attached Qlikview questions. You have reverted very irrelevant stuff.

QlikviewLearner
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I wanted answers to attached Qlikview questions. You have reverted very irrelevant stuff.

annacastan
Contributor II
Contributor II

I don't know many of the answers you ask, but let me give you 2 tips:

1.  Try to ask politely first of all. (avoid "I want", "You must", "now", and avoid also devalue the responses of others. We all try to help each other as well as we can). 
  2. Instead of attaching images with written things (manually), try to write it directly with the keyboard and using numbers and "Bold", "Italic" and "Underline" functions to highlight the important things. 

I wish you the best luck finding your answers! And I hope my advice will help you with future questions. 😉