Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbusisochiya
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview. qvw loses content and becomes 0kb

Qlikview Developers.

how to recover a report that has lost it's content, including back end. it just became 0KB.

please advice.

Thank You

3 Replies
jerifortune
Creator III
Creator III

Are you not the owner of the data? What happens when you reload the app (Qlikview.qvw)?

sbusisochiya
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes I am the owner of both data and developed application. basically, i was adding a new data sheet from the back end , then it kept on loading up until it shuts itself down, then when I'm re-opening the model, it was blank(0KB)

jerifortune
Creator III
Creator III

If I get you right. Qlik Engine reverts back to the previous successful version if unsuccessful. During the load, it should through an error, it is up to you to terminate the process or ignore the error and move on. If you ignore the error and none of the data load is successful, definitely you will get 0KB.

I would suggest you revert to the previous successful app if you have a version control and try the reload again

OR

You can remove the new dataset and reload the app. Likewise, you can correct error and reload the app.