cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priyav24
Creator II
Creator II

Qlikview reload engine is down

Since its an AD user we have changed the password.after changing QVS service in QEMC got disconnect .

so we opened computer management and updated logon credentials for QVS related services so we needed to stop and start the services after that in QEMC .i cannot see the CAL information which is Named CALS so do i again need to add the user to the group please help

13 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do you restart the service which is QVS. And check whether the services active or not and then see

And, meantime try to add one more time with updated passsword and delete earlier one. Don't update existing one If it is no problem at all. Go a head and update

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Stop all 5 services related to qlikview, change the logon credential in all, restart and see if that helps you.

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

As above I would:

1- Check the credentials for all services in services.msc, as well as restarting them all in here

2- Check your password for the IIS pool if using IIS and the same user, this won't be causing the fault as far as I know (unless you have some weird setup) but it is one which people often forget.

It sounds like you might have already done this though and you're still getting the issue?

priyav24
Creator II
Creator II
Author

U mean to say i need to update logon credentials in IIS too.

Thanks In Advance,

Priya

priyav24
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thank u so much

priyav24
Creator II
Creator II
Author

am not able to start the Qlikview Distribution Service rest all services are started and running ...Please checkUntitled.png

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Are you sure that you have change credentials also for this services?

priyav24
Creator II
Creator II
Author

yes we did

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Yes if the application pool is running under the same username (which I think it generally is)

The error you are getting above (1067) could be a number of things, i.e. the user no longer has access to start services, wrong .net version, user is no longer a qlikview administrator, permissions lost to folders

Have you just literally changed the password for this user or have you changed other things?