Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview rending within browser

Hi,

I have a QVW, 'Menu' with buttons.  Clicking each button opens up another QVW which has a button which just closes the current QVW on clicking; this action takes us back to the Menu QVW.  This basically provides the users with a Menu of dashboards and they can choose what they want to see and then come back to the menu from any dashboard.  This was working fine locally but after deploying in Qlikview Accesspoint, clicking the button in the Menu QVW opens up another QVW in a new tab.  So, the button action of closing the QVW to get back to the Menu is not working.  The button closes the QVW only and not the browser tab.  Is there any other way to handle this.  I tried the 'launch' and 'open another QVW' option in button but they are not working too.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,

Sudha.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Did you tried, checking the box for "Open in same window" in the Action "Open Qlikview Document"?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Did you tried, checking the box for "Open in same window" in the Action "Open Qlikview Document"?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks.  It's working as expected now.

Not applicable
Author

If it was helpful, then do close the thread by marking relavant answer as Correct or helpful.