Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qliklearnervir
Creator
Creator

Qlikview script to pick specific qvds from month

Hi,

I have requirement where I have to pick the last qvd for every month by date and need to add 1 aggregate value as row in conformed dimension.

My qvds are like:

Accounts_20191231.qvd

Accounts_20191130.qvd

Accounts_20200131.qvd

these qvds i have to select from all list of qvds from each month programmatically and save the column value profit in a conformed dimension with date .

please suggest.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You are going to need to provide further details on the use case in order to get any responses, as I am confused as to exactly what it is you are trying to do, which means most everyone else likely is too.  A screenshot or something of the desired output along with what the rows in the QVD files look like would likely be most helpful to provide further info that might allow someone to offer something up at that point.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.