Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ejqlikview
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikview web client - only one field not loading (Desktop version loads fine)

Hi all, 

I have a large Qlikview (~200MB) which has ~900K rows. When I reload the data on the desktop version, it loads fine (takes a long time, however). when I upload the dashboard to the web server and reload the data, it doesn't fail, but when I open the dashboard, only one of the fields is totally blank. (i.e., i have a chart which sums by state, then a chart which sums by person. when I reload on the desktop, both are populated, when I reload on the web server, the sum by person is totally blank. I can also no longer search by person). 

is this related to cache limitations for the dashboard? I limit the number of lines that the main table is able to display at one time, however this issue still persists. 

this only recently became an issue when I added 2 charts to a container which sum by two other fields. 

any help would be greatly appreciated. 

thank you,

EJ

1 Reply
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Would you mind attaching the script log from your server? 

To generate you have to enable it (Document Settings from your qvw) and then reload again from server