cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FerB_Mex
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikview x axis changing according with the filter selection

Hi, I´m relatively new to QlikView. What i want to do is to change the dimension of a chart according to the selection of a filter.

Specifically I have in the filter 3 options: year, month and week. In the chart i would like to display the information according with the selection of the filters. So if i select a year then the x axis should show the different months of that year and if i add the month filter up then the x axis should change to show the different weeks of that month.  

Please if someone has some info on how to do this I´ll really appreciate it 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_ylc
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

This is achievable if you create a drilldown group. (Go to Settings > Document Properties > Groups > New > Select Drill-down Group)

Simply create a drilldown group, select your fields Year, Month, Week. Once created, use this as a dimension and it will automatically change once you filter by this time filters.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
_ylc
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

This is achievable if you create a drilldown group. (Go to Settings > Document Properties > Groups > New > Select Drill-down Group)

Simply create a drilldown group, select your fields Year, Month, Week. Once created, use this as a dimension and it will automatically change once you filter by this time filters.