Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question re: conditional formatting in total column

All, in the chart below, I have the background for 'Dials' and 'Talk Time' set as

=if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)>=2.5,RGB(0,255,0),if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)<=1.9999,RGB(255,0,0),Yellow()))

This part is working as intended but I need the background expression to NOT apply to the total column.  I need those to be white.  How can I do this?

PT chart.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarcoWedel

Hi,

maybe you can try with:

=If(SecondaryDimensionality(),if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)>=2.5,RGB(0,255,0),if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)<=1.9999,RGB(255,0,0),Yellow())))

hope this helps

regards

Marco

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MarcoWedel

Hi,

maybe you can try with:

=If(SecondaryDimensionality(),if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)>=2.5,RGB(0,255,0),if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)<=1.9999,RGB(255,0,0),Yellow())))

hope this helps

regards

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you SO much!