Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Question (show multiple descriptions)

Hello,

Need some help:

i have a column with article number and a column with a description.

It can be that an article have 2 different descriptions.

Is it possible to create a table that shows if there are 2 descriptions:

Article A    description1

description2

Article L    description1

description2

art. Nrdescr.
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I may not fully understand the intend, Would it possible to explain the result set you required. That may help us to think on fly

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
marcus_sommer

You could use [art. Nr] as dimension and count(distinct descr.) and concat(distinct descr., ' + ') as expressions in a table-cahrt and maybe also a calculated dimension within a listbox like: aggr(count(distinct descr.), [art. Nr]) to be able to filter them.

- Marcus

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Or simply use a Table Box to list all active article nmubers and their linked descriptions.

Not applicable
Author

Now I have :

if I expand all both description are visible:

But I want to see in the first Collapsed situation 2 or other ??  so I can find the double descriptions. It's a list with +50K records. So impossible to find everything just by scrolling.

Not applicable
Author

Now I have :

if I expand all both description are visible:

But I want to see in the first Collapsed situation 2 or other ??  so I can find the double descriptions. It's a list with +50K records. So impossible to find everything just by scrolling.