Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Question

Is there a way I can show the top 5 claims and the top 5 incomes for each month in each year and the amount of those claims and income for my data set.

41 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shiva,

Sorry i have only logged in now. Yes, this is what I am trying show I think, but i cannot see your attached sheet4, if i see this I will know.

Thanks,

Stephen.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

pfa, let me know whether ur able to see or not?

Not applicable
Author

No, Shiva. All i can see is your writing

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

see this,and let me know this is o/p ur looking for?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shiva,

Yes i see your attachments now. I think i was in the wrong area. This is exactly want I to show. I will try it now and let you know how i get on. Thanks for all your help.

Stephen

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

it's okie,please mark as correct if ur happy with that

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shiva,

I more or less have it working now, it is just in the month  I have another one showing other. How do I get rid of that

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shiva,

The posting month to that you send over for me to look at has Jan to Dec to the side of the barchart.

When i am trying to recreate mine I have an extra one called other which seem to calculate the sum of the other months now in the top 5 and show it in the barchart. How can i get rid of this other in Posting Month

Thanks,

Stephen

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

try this,

1.on ur Dimension tab,remove dimension positn month

2.place new dimension here

3.on Dimension Limits tab,select ur new dimension from left side (to limits) and set LIMITS here for each dimension if ur looking for top ,simply place Largest as 5 and unchecked l show others from Options BOX IN SAME TAB.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

from dimensionlimits tab,

1. click on ur dimension from life side (Limits)

2.Options box uncheck Show others!,on same tab.