Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

RAM management in Qlikview

Hi All,

I need to how to advice client who is going to kick start a project in qlikview?

all in all i want what are standard ways to come to a conlusion that 8 gb, 16 gb ram is right or not?

what are right processorer etc?

i need a standard document guide principle so that i can always determine these are the pre requisite to start wi

21 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Is that true that it is your OS like windows server or etc ,etc is the right person to decide how much memory it will pick up bcz one expert told me one that there is no need to do false upsacling of your RAM bcz the OS finally decide

that it will take that much percent of memory for example   1.5 gb for Qlikview 

IS THAT TRUE??  Bill  your answer

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Anant,

Take a look at this document on QlikView and memory use. Also, remember down the road once the users start using QlikView they will be wanting more QlikView documents to help them with their jobs.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.