Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

RE:Issue with applying trigger

Hi all,

i want to apply trigger to text object to display the stright table.

PFA for the sample qvw.

If i select that text object the stright table shud disply?

Can anyone help me on this how to do?

thanks

Suresh

18 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did not understand what exactly you want?

Could you elaborate more? what & how you want ?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Hmm....PFA

i hve that object in container ryt.  in my qvw  wen i select in container empid  it is gvng empid deails. and i hve  text objct ryt if i selct that it wil disply table.

instd of that  two times ii need to selct this text object fr shw hide. i dnt want dis

sunny_talwar

Try it with the variable. I created vVar1 which set the value of =If(vVar1 = 1, 0, 1) and then use the condition on the layout tab of the straight table.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

thnx sunny. but that is nt my req ..

i need to show as it is in container object. could u chk abe attached sample qvw?

sunny_talwar

Wait I am still not sure I understand. You want to control which tab you see using a text box action? or do you want to hide show an object (straight table)?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

i dnt want hide that stright table by usng text objct i need to disply stifght table in container. in place of text object

sunny_talwar

Brother I am still not sure what you are trying to say. You want to display straight table in container (I understand that part), in place of text object (so you mean once you click on the text object within the container, the text box object should go away and straight table should show up? -> One time action?)

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

hmmm exactly bro..

sunny_talwar

May be a container within a container object. When you open you see this:

Capture.PNG

Once you select Show the chart, you see this:

Capture.PNG