Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

RELATION BETWEEN MANY QLIKVIEW DOCUMENT

Hello community.

I have a QlikView document in which I put a SIMPLE LIST with some values.

I would like to make a selection in this object LIST and have the impact in another document Qlikview different.

My data structure is given by:

CONNEXION (CDOS, DSName, DBName, UserID, UserPWD)

LICENSE (CDOS, Identifiant, Designation, Adresse, Numero d'identification, Registre de commerce, Sigle)

BALANCE (CDOS, Identifiant, NumeroCompte, LibelleCompte, Debit_OU, Credit_OU, Debit_MVT, Credit_MVT, Debit_CLO, Credit_CLO)

SALARIES (CDOS, Identifiant, NMAT, NOM, PRENOM, SEXE, QUAL, ZONE, TYPE, CATEGORIE, CUMSALAN, DDEM, DFEM)

There is a file Balance.qvw that create the file Balance.qvd, License.qvw that create License.qvd and so on.

Now, the file Balance.qvw contains an object LIST. The field CDOS is mapped on this LIST.

An other Qlikview document called DSF.qvw contains several text objects on which i mapped the followings fields : Designation, LibelleCompte, and others.

I wish that when i select a CDOS in Balance.qvw that values changes in DSF.qvw

Thank you for your help.

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

I think the short answer is no.

However, you can open one document from another passing the selections in the current. It is the 'Open Qlikview Document' action and the transfer state/apply state on top of current options.

Regards,

Gordon