Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoaquinLavin
Contributor
Contributor

Radar Chart isn't displayed totally

Hi everyone, I'm new to QlikView and I'm having trouble with the Radar Chart.

I've managed to build one for my model but the chart is not being displayed totally (see pic attached below). The bottom part of the chart is cut, and there's a white space at the bottom of the frame that I would also like to delete.

JoaquinLavin_1-1659553224246.png

How can I change the chart's properties so that it is fully displayed?

Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

The chart might be too small for the content. For a certain range of the chart-size all parts would be rendered equally and everything fits together but below a certain size this didn't work anymore because things like the font-size for labels, values and so on aren't reduced and then somewhere may any cutting happens. Therefore try to drag the chart a bit bigger.

Another cause could be the sizing of the parts itself - especially if they were already customized. This could be checked/removed within the object-properties in tab general on the left bottom by clicking on the restore buttons. If this didn't help you could press ctrl + shift after activating the chart. Now you will see various red-bordered parts within the chart which could be dragged and sized with the mouse.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

The chart might be too small for the content. For a certain range of the chart-size all parts would be rendered equally and everything fits together but below a certain size this didn't work anymore because things like the font-size for labels, values and so on aren't reduced and then somewhere may any cutting happens. Therefore try to drag the chart a bit bigger.

Another cause could be the sizing of the parts itself - especially if they were already customized. This could be checked/removed within the object-properties in tab general on the left bottom by clicking on the restore buttons. If this didn't help you could press ctrl + shift after activating the chart. Now you will see various red-bordered parts within the chart which could be dragged and sized with the mouse.

- Marcus

JoaquinLavin
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you very much Marcus! Clicking the restore buttons in properties worked 🙂