Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Radar chart

I have a qvw that contine a graph of radar which worked correctly for a table of positive and negative values, however when versio of Qlik update to SR12 stopped working, here attached the image where if it worked with the SR6 version. Tb Adunto qvw to see if anyone knows how to fix this so that it works in the versio SR12.

Thank you

Radar v SR6.png

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The issue can be duplicated on sp7 and when I open your qvw, I get the message in the object stating it contains negative numbers.

You may want to submit a case to support

Not applicable
Author

That message in version SR6 not come out and everything was running fine. Now with SR12 does not work and I can not go back.

rrr

Not applicable
Author

I believe whatever happened to change Radar charts not supporting negative numbers happened in sp7

Not applicable
Author

looks like the issue has been fixed in a newer version

In a radar chart, the following error message is displayed: "Positive and negative values in chart".

This error is not displayed when using QlikView versions prior ro 11.20SR7.

see link for more inforamtion

https://eu1.salesforce.com/articles/Basic/Radar-Chart-Dealing-with-negative-values?popup=true

Not applicable
Author

The problem is greater because they have a process that works and now with the new version is not working.

It is assumed that the new versions are to correct and improve. It must be updated to improve not to improvise

Not applicable
Author

Ricardo - it looks like the change made  in 11.20SR7, according to the article in the link, addresses only if all expressions are positive or if all expressions are negative

From Qlikview release 11.20SR7, a modification has been introduced (Bug ID 67425) to allow the Radar chart to display data if either "only  positive" or "only negative" values are used.