Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Getting data from Amazon seller account into QlikView

Hi,

I am planning to get data from Amazon seller account into QlikView. Can anyone tell me how to do it.

Thanks,

Vishnu

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Great, lets see how my explanation helps to you

Try to use package for amazon provided by AWS

Or

I would think use scalar tool for amazon and then create trigger ti generate into qvd with in the software. This will deserve as expected

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry I didn't get what you are trying to say. Can you please elaborate it .

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please contact Amazon Account Holders to get Connection alias Driver in Qlik. So, Once yous set up(Installed) done you will get access to load data from your Seller Account

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

I got the Developer ID, AWS access key ID and secret key ID for the amazon account. I need help using them. How can I give(input) those values in QlikView and get the data from Amazon?

zafari
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Vishnu, you can get to know how to open seller account on amazon by keeping in mind the fact what kind of account you need as there are two accounts, personal and professional. In case you need to sell more than 40 items each month, you should go for a professional plan that requires you to pay $39.99, which replaces the 99 cents per-item fee. As a professional seller, you can provide gift wrap for all your products and avoid shipping rates for everything except media. In case you are not ready to sell yet and new to it, you can start with an individual plan.