May be a set analysis like this

{<SKU = {"=Count({<SKU = P({<[Active Loc.] = {[M*]}>})>}[Active Loc.]) > 0"}>}

image.png

35 Replies
dylannelson
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey Sunny, It Worked!!!

Do you know how to create a count based off of same SKU? For example the image below has 4 of the same SKU's I want a column that shows how many of the same SKU exist so the count would be 4.

Qlik3.PNG

sunny_talwar
Author

I don't think I follow? Where would it show 4? In another chart? KPI object?

dylannelson
Contributor II
Contributor II

I hope this image shows a better example. I don't care if it's in a different chart as long as it can filter Greatest to Least.

Qlik4.png

sunny_talwar
Author

What is your current expression that you are using?

dylannelson
Contributor II
Contributor II

I only have one expression. This expression doesn't have anything to do with a counting the SKU's. I guess that's my question. What would the expression be to make this type of calculation? All I need it to do is count how many of a given SKU. Just like the last image had shown. This should be really simple, but I'm the noob... Smiley Sad

qlik5.PNG

dylannelson
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey Sunny,

If you could check this link out. This is my question.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-App-Development/count-duplicates-in-a-column/td-p/1414069

sunny_talwar
Author

So, you are looking for the same number to repeat for each of the SKU? Try using the TOTAL function...

Sum(TOTAL <SKU> {<...>} 1)
dylannelson
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey Sunny,

Thank you! I ended up using this Count(TOTAL<SKU>DISTINCT [Active Loc.]). Is there a way to use a column created from and expression as a dimension? I need to create a Bucket List that I can select (1-5) (6-10) (11-15). I was thinking this would have to be in the load, but I don't believe I can use Count(TOTAL<SKU>DISTINCT [Active Loc.]) in the load?

sunny_talwar
Author

You can do this using Aggr() function in the calculated dimension

dylannelson
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey Sunny,

Would you be able to show me an example? I've been trying to add the Aggr function, but no luck.