Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
googel84
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Reference lines and segments borders statically calculated

Hi everyone, I have a pivot table with just one dimension and I'd like to show for each of its value the percentage of sales target achievement both in number and graphically (with a linear gauge or a bar chart).

I also would like to be able to dynamically set different segments borders (in case of a linear gauge) or reference lines (in case of a bar chart) on each chart created (one for each dimension value) representing last fiscal year performance towards this year target. Numeric representation of this last number is correct whereas its position on the charts seems to be somehow globally calculated, as if the dimension would have just one value; i.e. the reference lines are set in the same manner for all the charts.

I also tried to create separate charts using calculated dimension but the result is the same.

error loading image

Which could be the reason?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

The problem is just what you think it is - segments and reference lines are globally calculated for gauges and I believe mini-charts. I know of no way around this. I'm not happy about it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

The problem is just what you think it is - segments and reference lines are globally calculated for gauges and I believe mini-charts. I know of no way around this. I'm not happy about it.