Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Refresh of qlikview model in browser

Hi,

I have Qlikview server. Models have been set to reload every 15 min. When a model reloads, the model freezes and then clears all selections and takes the user back to the main dashboard

This error does not appear in the plug in yet happens in other browsers (chrome and firefox)

I have seen multiple threads and made all the necessary changes and still face the same issue

Could anyone help with this issue

Thanks in advance

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi kevin,

Have you installed IE plug-in, if you have installed and having the same error means use the version of IE 11, QV doesn't support for IE Edge version.

Br,

Habib Shaik.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Habib

The IE plug in gives to many errors. (ie the plug in does not work on my PC). I am running IE 11. I keep on getting the error that the model cannot be opened. Hence I use other browsers but I experience the problem of getting kicked out the model when it reloads

Not applicable
Author

Kevin, are you using full browser version of some other version. Can I have a screenshot of the error. It would be helpful to solve the issue

Not applicable
Author

Hi

This is the error I keep on getting

IE_Error.PNG