Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reg: Qlikview Application - Screen Resolution

Dear all

In Qlikview while developing applications the alignment and chart sizes are suppose done in 15 Inch monitor. Then after development is over suppose if we are viewing the same application in 17 inch or even bigger or less resolution monitor.. wat happens is , either the charts / layouts fits in to the monitor size or else it goes out of the monitor screen.. it differs from Monitor to Monitor... So Can any one tell me so that the alignment fits according to the screen resolution and based on the monitor size.

Is there any settings available in Qlikview to fit the application based on monitor........

Regards

Ashok Kumar

16 Replies
bullish35
Creator II
Creator II

Hi John. I use the zoom feature when I am developing apps, but I do not see that option for users when opening the app via AccessPoint. Is there a setting I'm missing during the publish process, or a limitation of the version we are running - 9, SR 6? Thank you.

bullish35
Creator II
Creator II

Thank you Ashfaq. This works during development in the desktop software, but I am not aware of a similar option for users viewing the app via AccessPoint. Please let me know if I have not understood your recommendation.

qeipami
Contributor
Contributor

justo for completing this post

vAutozoomSwitch to create an ON/OFF button

use this on the title or use to set color buttnon...

=if(vAutozoomSwitch,'Auto Zoom enabled','Auto Zoom disabled')

haymarketpaul
Creator III
Creator III

I know it's an old post but Just to tidy this point of the post up for future viewers - if you select Menu from the within the AccessPoint the zoom option is there.  Perhaps it was missing from earlier versions?

kamakshisuram
Creator
Creator

Hi Ellen ,

I am facing the same problem which you had. Did you get any resolution for this? Please help me if you solved the problem.

Not applicable
Author

HI Ellen

This can be achieved by using extension option in qlikview

you can use ZoomToFit... Just do a little bit of research, how to enable Extension on your application and

You have to install this zoomtofit extension and this will create a folder structure in your QlikTech Folder and you have to give that path on the server

Than the app will shrink according to the size of the screen that you use,, it works perfectly on google chrome

Find the attached ZoomToFit Extension

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ashok, if you want to open the application through access point using any browser than use the concept of Extensions

This can be achieved by using extension option in qlikview

you can use ZoomToFit... Just do a little bit of research, how to enable Extension on your application and

You have to install this zoomtofit extension and this will create a folder structure in your QlikTech Folder and you have to give that path on the server

Than the app will shrink according to the size of the screen that you use,, it works perfectly on google chrome

Find the attached ZoomToFit Extension

Hope this helps you