Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Regarding weeks

Hi all,

Here I' m facing a problem . as

in attached qvw I want to calculate week its fine but first week should be start from monday onwards.

here when we select in WeekNumber list box 1 then in date field we get  01-01-14,

02-01-14,

03-01-14,

04-01-14,

05-01-14,

29-12-14,

30-12-14

which is not right .

Pleas anyone help..

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

How about creating a new field WeekStart(yourDateField)  and consider that instead of a Date field ? This will give you correct date starting from Monday.

Or do you intend to have week#1 start from 1/1/2014, Wednesday ?

I couldn't open your applications since I am using persona edition.

Regards,
Kalpesh

MarcoWedel

Hi,

selecting WeekNumber 1 in your case means weeks

2014/01 (wednesday to sunday) AND 2015/01 (monday to tuesday).

QlikCommunity_Thread_134225_Pic1.JPG.jpg

What is it you like to achieve?

hope this helps

regards

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the reply but actually I want that my first weeknumber should be start from Monday .Means first week would be 7 days and last week would be 5 days.