Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III

Reload Task indicating Warning in QMC however its successfully done.

Since last week i have observed that Reload task in Qmc is getting Warning state.

I have checked the log file ,there are no any error or warning.

Just got a new statement after checked with successfully log file.

NOTE: There are 30507 additional log lines that was left out from this list due to size restrictions ===

16 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Describe more related the Reload warn.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I did not find any error or warning except the below statemfent  .

NOTE: There are 30507 additional log lines that was left out from this list due to size restrictions ===

find the log file for your reference !

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@

find the log file for your reference

Anil_Babu_Samineni

There is no fault and/or error in "Log File". Not sure about the issue. May be marcus_sommerpcammaert offers you something as they have good experience on server

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
manu1512
Creator
Creator

Hi Ali,

Can you pls let us know wat is the task ? Is it load task or pdf generation

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks  for your help Anill...

marcus_sommer

hic

Kindly asist.

marcus_sommer

Did you really look into the log-file on the disc or is this just a copy + paste extract from the qmc? I could imagine that the qmc is here limited like to the max. number of recent tasks for stability reasons. Take a look into those tasks-logs and the document-logs, too to see what could have changed between now and the weeks before.

- Marcus

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your response.

Yeah i have extracted  the log file from QMC by copy & paste.Its distribution task which is distribute the application .

We have not made any changes in the application however its gone in Warning state.

Where from can get the document log file  or disk log file?

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

below i have responded.

Please refer.