Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vipingarg23
Creator
Creator

Remove expansion from Pivot table

Hi Team,

I want to remove expansion sign from pivot table for some columns only(Dimensions). Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Vipin,

Instead of Macros, you can use bookmarks by enabling the option "Include Layout State". Create a bookmark for the levels of expansion you need (without any selections) and save it. After that apply the bookmark while activating the sheet through sheet activate trigger.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you explain little more?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vipingarg23
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi..

There are around 8 column in my pivot table. I want starting two column as Always expanded but not all. For all We can do directly by clicking on always fully expanded but I want this feature only for two columns.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

There is no specific option to get into. But, If you like to go using macro yes there is work around. Will you? Here i think you must hit another object either button / text box.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vipingarg23
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes..Sure...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Normally, I don't prefer to use Macros and I would ask you to recommend / teach expand and collapse to USERs and then they came to know where we are doing and done this?

tamilarasu‌ please have a look on this thread using Macros?

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Vipin,

Instead of Macros, you can use bookmarks by enabling the option "Include Layout State". Create a bookmark for the levels of expansion you need (without any selections) and save it. After that apply the bookmark while activating the sheet through sheet activate trigger.

vipingarg23
Creator
Creator
Author

Great...It worked....Thanks for your help.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hello Vipin,
Can you close the thread accordingly if you got the answer.

Thanks,

V.