Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Removing a dashboard from active directory

Hi All,

I got a request to remove a particular dashboard from active directory . Since I do not have much of an idea on this, it would be great if anybody can explain the step/procedure in an elaborative way.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Your questions doesn't make much sense to me. Active Directory is where users and groups are defined. AD is usually only used to authenticate Qlikview users. The Qlikview Access Point is where authenticated users can find and open the Qlikview documents. The documents the users can see depends on the NTFS file permissions they have for the .qvw documents that are stored on the filesystem of the Qlikview server. If a user has no read-permissions for a Qlikview document he/she won't see it in the Access Point. If you want to remove a Qlikview document from the Access Point you can delete the .qvw document on the Qlikview server or remove the NTFS file permissions for the users that should not be able to see the Qlikview document in the Access Point.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand