Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II

Removing extra space between fields in report editor

Hello All,

Could you please help me on removing extra space between fields in report editor. i have created a PDF report but in a page i could see one one field information. how to utilize the space for other fields in report editor. Kindly help me

extra space between fields.png

Regards,

Navin

9 Replies
NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Any suggestions please 

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Can someone, Kindly help me to resolve the issue 

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

can u share qvw with included Report?

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@Frank_Hartmann  im unable to adjust two or 3 metrics in one page based on page size. kindly help me

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

not sure  if i correctly understood your requirement.

Maybe you are asking for the fields  "Driver" and "Resolution Plan" and why they are empty when starting the Report?

If this is your question then you need to assign the Comment Fileds to the OwnerIDs. Because at the moment the OwnerID Field is not connected to the CommentFields (only 3 Comments are assigned to OwnerId) and thats why the 2 Fields are empty when generating the Report...

grafik.png

So i guess that you need to "left join" or "Mapping Load" the commentfield to the FACT Table somwhere in your script

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@Frank_Hartmann  sorry for the confusion 

Actually when I'm printing the report for one page I am able to adjust one field information, how would I adjust 2or 3 fields data on same page based on field size. Please let me know if more clarification. Thanks 

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@Frank_Hartmann  Any suggesstions please 

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

no clue, sorry!

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II